Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Grammie


My Grammie is very nice. But she is a little odd and sneaky.
 For example look what she is doing to one of my toys!!!

 Good grief....I heard Blue Poodle screaming from the back yard. 

I actually see no problem with stuffing falling out.
I enjoy chewing stuffing occasionally.


Take a gander at this....she has dog relics in her sewing room!
You see the problem...these are definitely not MY people. 
A Scottie Dog - arg!


The "inspiration" board? 
You see what's wrong here!


 Future projects, she says.
   Huh...what about me?
       I need stuff.

The worst insult was Saturday night. Grammie and Eddie drank this beer. 
I would have taken a sip if they had let me. Duh.
I have a foggy memory of being called Devil Dog when I was a pup.
I wonder why? If this beer is named for me, where is MY picture?

That's it for now. I took off with my masters last night.
I need some rest away from the grams.

4 comments:

quilteddogs said...

Funny stuff. I love Ella's adventures. Did you get those applique dog patterns at the show this weekend?

Sissie said...

Grammie says: yes but just the one on the left. I justs took the picture of the other one.

JAZ said...

Oh Miss Ella - I feel you pain. I did not mind that "Purple Puppy" had a tear either. Mom says something about gagging and it all over the floor.

Must really get it across to the Grams that those Scotties just won't do!

Your BFF JAZ

Sissie said...

Jaz - I have been trying to contact you. I guess you aren't on the ESS-ESP network. Why don't you write am aventure for me and send pictures? You can be my first blogging guest. Let your human type it - it works out better.