Sunday, May 1, 2011

My Easter Vacation

Me la pasé bien Yes, indeed....I had a verrrrry good time! Here's how it works.



First you get all clean, then you can go on a trip
Go figure... I'm gonna get dirty again.

You ride in the car 
a long time.




 After you unload a bunch of silly stuff you finally get to go, go go!
Down and out to the sand & surf - that's what I'm talkin' about.


I have to find a nice spot for my people.



Sometimes I make new friends who are also on vacation. Um.. you meet all different types!  



  


I usually wait for the right signal.....


 ..... then I can hit the waves!




No, I do not want to ride on that thing....bye, bye mom!
 I can jump waves, I can swim and I  can almost fly..hard to see, but I do levitate.


 (Go ahead click for a good close up!)  
 A happy ending!

 And by the way they call me "Tank" down here south of the border.
Yes, this is my beautiful life.

Adiós, hasta luego!



2 comments:

quilteddogs said...

What fun she has and what fun I have reading of her exploits.

sewnews said...

Tank - how about Killer