Monday, January 9, 2012

First Field Trip 2012

 Folks, the Peoria City Complex has added some awesome features. 
 Behind me an amphitheater - a great place!

 Then..the new field, fantastic grass and open for running!
 OMG - I found a puddle - awesome!
 Ahhh...this is worth a close look....please enlarge by clicking.
 Can I explain how fun this is? No....you have to experience it yourself.
Uh, oh....Grammie doesn't seem to understand my joy. There is a another chapter to this perfect field trip. 
I'll get back to you!

2 comments:

JAZ said...

Oh wow lucky you Ella!!!! Looks like such fun. Yeah the Grams did not look so happy did she... She'll get over it?

JAZ

sewnews said...

I sent this before but did not see it appear. I love your puddle. Nothing better than a good spin around to send it flying.... BTW looking forward to more news on this place.

JAZ