Sunday, March 2, 2014

Jumping for Joy!

Oh hey...it's me again.
Springer is my middle name
 Jumping is still my game!




Mom has been practicing the Springer jump, I help her all I can.



So much to catch up on....uh, I am into tail-gate sitting.
Very nice views and always ready to roll this way.













And I have a pretty regular date on Friday nights.
Eddie can't take his arm off me!

Another boyfriend, Art. He talks so sweet to me.


Get this.....I have discovered I have more relatives! Yes and aunt and Uncle who don't live very far away. I have not only visited but I have slept over. Oh....wow! Swell people! My Aunt Lynn and Uncle Ed love me and do every thing I want.

They have a swell yard too!
(Aunt Lynn please send more pictures of me when I was visiting. 
Grammie can't find them!)




2 comments:

sewnews said...

Oh Ella. Finely new post. You and you mom are mighty fine. Will forward pics. Love. Auntie. Lynn

Unknown said...

What a life! We all jump for joy! Tailgating is fun too!