Thursday, August 11, 2011

First Day of School

The following is an email from Ella's Mom:
You want me to go where?
  
School started this week and Ella has been less than cooperative. This morning she said, " I can't go to school, my tummy hurts." So, I said "Oh, I guess you can't come jogging with me either."  She replied, "Oh, I feel better now."  So, we went jogging.

When we were pulling out of the drive way, she said "I can't go to school, I think I have a fever." We felt her nose, it was cold. We asked if she wanted us to use the thermometer to double check. She quickly said, "I feel better now." So, we headed for the school.

When we pulled up to the school to drop her off, she said "I can't go to school, I don't have my home work!" We asked her where it was. She said "I ate it." We turned around and took her home.

Guess we will try again tomorrow! 

(Ella says....Whew!)

1 comment:

sewnews said...

Wow School ? - Oh no.... remind them you graduated sometime ago... They musst be losing it. I must say you came up with the good excuses. I have in fact eaten my mom's homework one time - and one time only!

Hope you are doing well and all rested up for the next adventure you will have to face.

TTFN

Your friend JAZ